Poker Run cancelled due to fires

We regret that due to all the fires in the area (most of all the Lobo fire, which is currently over 850 acres and is only 30% contained), and the impact this is having on visibility, we’re cancelling the 2017 EAA1541 poker run.

The forecast winds through the weekend aren’t strong enough to blow out any smoke, even if the fires were extinguished today, so we’ve decided to err on the side of caution.

Pre-pays via Paypal will be refunded today, and we’ll try again early next year.