Our chapter’s next Young Eagles Rally will be held on Saturday, October 6th. We’re expecting 75 kids to fly, and currently have 7 pilots.
Pilots, go here. Use the event code”1541″ to register.
If you signed up for our prior event, the sign up process is very quick.
This is a “private” event for pilot signup, thus the required code input. You will create an account with Flight Squid with your own password, which you will want to remember.
You will need to have your EAA member number to complete the sign up process, and it will also ask you to enter aircraft information. You will only need to do this once. Presuming we have future Young Eagle events and you participate, then that information will be automatically be entered when you register for those events.
If your plans change, it is a simple process for you to log in again and delete your registration for any event.
If you have not yet completed the process to be a Young Eagles pilot (application to EAA HQ and complete brief training and background check) or you are out of date (more than three years since completion), then you’ll need to complete that process before signing up on Flight Squid.
Volunteers – we need Young Eagle Ground Support (primarily helping Young Eagles to and from the airplane, providing ramp control, and ensuring ramp safety):
- For those in a supervisory role at the Rally, complete the simple online Young Eagles training course and basic background check, both of which need to have been completed within the last three years.
We have need for other event helpers too:
- Welcome table for registration and check-in
- Aircraft dispatchers to match pilots/Young Eagles
- Chapter information table
- Chapter members to answer questions and meet new friends
- Other stuff we are working on
If you’d like to volunteer for any of these positions in a future event, please click here to email our Young Eagles Coordinator.
|Follow us on Facebook|