Tickets are available for purchase now at $45 per person. The tickets include dinner selected by each individual… no need to select early as orders will be taken at the table but here is the menu offering:
- Prime Rib 12oz: Slow roasted for 16 hours to achieve perfect tenderness and flavor. Served with au jus and our special horseradish sauce.
- Rustler Rib Eye Steak: A tender, juicy, and flavorful 14oz boneless cut topped with tumbleweed onions.
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon: A thick cut boneless filet, broiled to perfection, served with dill sauce and lemon.
- Lemon Herb Chicken: Charbroiled skinless breast basted with our fat free lemon herb marinade.
- Pasta Ravioli: Vegetarian ravioli served with a seasonal sauce.
“The Fixings” are included with each entrée: Baked Potato, Seasonal Vegetable, All-you-can-eat salad, Ranch-style beans, Sourdough bread, coffee and tea.
A No-Host Bar will be available for other drinks besides the coffee and tea.
This year we will have a Silent Auction as well as a Raffle with tickets available for purchase. Also, each dinner ticket will make you eligible for our Door Prize for the evening. We’ll have an evening of social time and fun stuff, so please mark your calendar and plan on coming out. Tickets are available from any board member by paying with cash or check. At our November member meeting, we will be selling tickets and at that time you can also pay using a debit or credit card.
All proceeds above and beyond the chapter’s costs will go directly into the Richard and Susan Bristow Memorial Scholarship Fund and will be used to send two youths to EAA Air Academy and other sponsorship or scholarship opportunities.
Any questions, please email us.
Buy your tickets early and often. We hope to see you there.
|Follow us on Facebook|