Experimental Aircraft Association
Lincoln CA Chapter 1541
We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 18:30 at our hangar (S-12) at Lincoln airport.
Board meetings are the 1st Wednesday of every month at 18:00 for dinner at House of Pizza, 2270 Nicolaus Rd., Lincoln, and the meeting starts at 18:30.
The purpose of this Chapter is to:
- Promote, encourage, and facilitate an atmosphere where all are welcome to join-in and become a part of recreational aviation.
- Promote, encourage, and foster an environment that celebrates and nurtures the participation of families and the spirit of volunteerism within the world of recreational aviation.
- Promote, encourage, and facilitate an environment that fosters safety and high standards in the design, construction, restoration, and operation of all types of recreational aircraft.
- Promote, encourage, and facilitate recreational aviation activities that provide educational opportunities.
- Promote a positive, productive, and cooperative relationship between the Chapter and those governmental agencies and private enterprises that provide aviation services and facilities to the benefit of members of the Chapter.
- Promote, encourage, and facilitate membership in the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association Incorporated).
- Support and promote the mission, vision, goals and objectives of the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) through programs and services within the Chapter family.
- Have fun!
EAA Chapter 1541, PO Box 1126, Lincoln, CA 95648
President – Scott Thompson
Vice President – Tom Lieb
Treasurer / Secretary – Jim Hughes
- Cherish Bruce
- John House
- Bob Miller
- Bruce Robinson
- Randy Sharp
- Erika Wallin
- Rubin Wallin
- Bill Wootton
For web site comments, you can mail us.