Topic: Learn About FAA Incident And Accident Responses And Programs Designed To Enhance Safety In The National Airspace System
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (17:00 PDT, 18:00 MDT, 20:00 EDT, 14:00 HST, 16:00 AKDT, 17:00 Arizona, 00:00 GMT)
This presentation will cover the FAA’s response to aviation incidents, accidents, and occurrences (pilot deviations), the pilot’s rights and obligations in this process, and how these programs are designed to create a safer environment for all.
Pilots will learn about;
- Proper and Timely Response to the FAA, Pilots Rights and Obligations
- NASA Reporting System designed to “lessen the likelihood of aviation accidents”
- FAA’s Compliance Program that “stresses a collaborative problem-solving approach”
- Remedial Training “to gain future compliance with FAA regulations through training, thereby enhancing safety in the National Airspace System (NAS)”
- “Brasher Notification” and more
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.