Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, for $45 per person. The menu:
- Prime Rib 12oz: Slow roasted for 16 hours to achieve perfect tenderness and flavor. Served with au jus and our special horseradish sauce.
- Rustler Rib Eye Steak: A tender, juicy, and flavorful 14oz boneless cut topped with tumbleweed onions.
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon: A thick cut boneless filet, broiled to perfection, served with dill sauce and lemon.
- Lemon Herb Chicken: Charbroiled skinless breast basted with our fat free lemon herb marinade.
- Pasta Ravioli: Vegetarian ravioli served with a seasonal sauce.
“The Fixings” are included with each entrée: Baked Potato, Seasonal Vegetable, All-you-can-eat salad, Ranch-style beans, Sourdough bread, coffee and tea.
A No-Host Bar will be available for other drinks besides the coffee and tea.
There will be a Silent Auction and a Raffle with tickets available for purchase at the event. There will also be a Door Prize for the evening.
All proceeds above and beyond the chapter’s costs will go directly into the Richard and Susan Bristow Memorial Scholarship Fund and will be used to send two youths to EAA Air Academy and other sponsorship or scholarship opportunities.
|Follow us on Facebook|