Topic: Thomas P. Turner Presents Flying Stabilized Instrument And Visual Approaches Including The ‘Rule Of 10s’ For Increased Accuracy
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (17:00 PDT, 18:00 MDT, 20:00 EDT, 14:00 HST, 16:00 AKDT, 17:00 Arizona, 00:00 GMT)
A successful landing is the result of a good approach. Whether a visual landing or an instrument approach, a stabilized glide path makes it easier to fly a more accurate and safe touchdown.
In this program we’ll cover:
- What it means to fly a “stabilized approach”
- “By the numbers” flying for instrument and visual approaches
- Whether, when and how to use flaps in an approach
- The “Rule of 10s” for increased accuracy on an approach
- Answers to your questions.
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.