(O85) Benton Field, Redding CA
- Van’s Aircraft, Inc. on the field with demonstrator aircraft
- Parking marshaller’s providing aircraft direction and parking assistance
- Pancake Breakfast for early arrivals at the airport cafe (07:00-10:00) ($8)
- Aerial Scenic Tours (Loose formation flights in trail) 10:00 and 14:00 of Shasta Lake, Trinity Alps, and Whiskeytown Lake led by Rex Daniels in his RV8
- Discounted fuel for RVers
- Shady Hangar to relax in, Mini Golf, and Cornhole at the Benton Air Center FBO
- Hangar Lunch 11:00-14:00 $8
- RV’s under construction on display
- When to permanently retire engine components – examples displayed all pulled from flying RV’s
- Dinner and a Movie (Dawn Patrol) 19:00 for any stay overs — Discounted Hotel and Shuttle Available, call 530-241-4204 for details
The event is sponsored by RV members of EAA Chapter 157 and the new Benton Air Center FBO.
Information also here.