It is now just two weeks till our 2022 chapter Holiday Party, and the restaurant needs our attendance count (and payment) by December the 8th.
After three long years since our last chapter Holiday Party, we hope you’ll be able to join us for the 2022 edition on Thursday, December 15th beginning at 6 pm. The event will include:
- A sit-down dinner of your choice of New York steak, Teriyaki Chicken, or Ravioli Pasta, with side dishes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A no-host bar made available by Cattlemen’s.
- Raffle prizes
- A silent auction of donated aviation-related items. (If you have something to donate for the auction, please drop it off at the EAA hangar, S-12 at KLHM, or at the check-in table at our December 10th pancake breakfast.)
- A year-in-review program with
- Presentation of chapter service awards
- A video collage of events and milestones of 2022
For more information and to purchase tickets online, click here.
We are looking forward to an evening of good food, fun, and fellowship.
Happy Holidays from EAA chapter 1541!